www.startventure.in Web Site Agreement
1) This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
3) The domain name www.startventure.in is owned and operated by Startventure India Pvt. Ltd.(“Company”) a Private Company limited by shares, incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013, and having its registered office at 314, Aashirwad Complex, Ramdaspeth, Nagpur – 440010.
4) The headings of each section in this Policy are only for the purpose of organizing the various provisions under this Policy in an orderly manner, and shall not be used by either Party to interpret the provisions contained herein in any manner. Further, it is specifically agreed to by the Parties that the headings shall have no legal or contractual value.
5) The User unequivocally agrees that this Policy and the aforementioned Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between the User and the Company, and that the User shall be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to any service that is provided by the Website, and that the same shall be deemed to be incorporated into the Terms, and shall be treated as part and parcel of the same. The User acknowledges and agrees that no signature or express act is required to make these Terms and the Policy binding on the User, and that the User’s act of visiting any part of the Website constitutes the User’s full and final acceptance of the Policy and the aforementioned Terms.
6) The Parties expressly agree that the Company retains the sole and exclusive right to amend or modify the Policy and the aforementioned Terms without any prior permission or intimation to the User, and the User expressly agrees that any such amendments or modifications shall come into effect immediately. The User has a duty to periodically check the Policy and Terms, and stay updated on theirprovisions and requirements. If the User continues to use the Website following such a change, the User will be deemed to have consented to any and all amendments / modifications made to the Policy and Terms. In so far as the User complies with the Policy and Terms, he/she is granted a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited privilege to enter, access and use the Website.
Eligibility and Registration
ii) The terms ‘We’, ‘Us’& ‘Our’ shall mean the Website and/or the Company, as the context so requires.
iii) The terms ‘Party’ & ‘Parties’ shall respectively be used to refer to the User and the Company individually and collectively, as the context so requires.
1. We do not disclose user information (including email address) to third parties except when the user requests to e-file their return or avail other services.
2. In just case, we will disclose information to the appropriate government officials if the law so compels us.
3. We only communicate with users when necessary, such as issues with the user’s tax return or to provide requested services. Only information you have given us (including email address) is stored by us.
4. We do not supplement your information with information from other companies. The exception to this would be when your employer has bought the services/products for bulk use for its employees and to facilitate that we may upload information provided by your employer.
5. When you use calculators and other tools on our Web sites that may or may not require registration,www.startventure.in may collect non-identifiable data from such tools, to help us customize offers and tools to your particular interests. www.startventure.in will not record or track any data you enter into standalone tools and calculators in any way that identifies you personally, unless we specifically inform you that we are doing so at the time you provide such data.
6. We do not sell or rent your personal or tax return information to anyone.
7. We do not share your personal or tax return information with anyone outside of Startventure for their promotional or marketing use.
8. We may use service companies on our behalf to perform services for you but these companies are not allowed to use your information for their own purposes.
9. In the event of leakage of any information from the site for any reason beyond our control and for whatsoever reason www.startventure.in shall not be responsible under any circumstances and no action shall lie against www.startventure.in. A maximum relief granted in such an event would be subject to the payment you have made for that service or product, which we may refund to you and that www.startventure.in would be deemed to have discharged its limited liability towards you.
PROVISION OF SERVICE
1.Startventure is constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience for its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the services which Startventure provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
2. As part of this continuing innovation, you acknowledge and agree that Startventure may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally at Startventure’s sole discretion, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the Services at any time. You do not need to specifically inform startventure when you stop using the Services.
3. In case of change in tax laws and procedures we would try our best to incorporate the same on the site at the earliest however we do not take responsibility to always update are web site or the service/s offered instantly, at times it may take time or we may not consider to update the same for a reason, the decision of our team would be final.
4. While offering the service/s and or product our team of tax experts have to interpret the vast number of tax law provisions and while doing so there could be more than one view possible about the same tax provision, our experts always would be interpreting the law in the most reasonable and law abiding view. Therefore the income and tax calculations may be different from another tax professional’s point of view, in such an event or any other such possibilities we will not be responsible for such or other errors, misrepresentation or miscalculations in case of income or tax areas reported or displayed or printed in any form through the service/s or products.
5. You agree to allow us to add you as a client on the Income Tax Department web services to submit ITR, retrieve ITR-V, refund status, 26AS, etc.
Your passwords and account security
You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use to access the Services.
Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible to Startventure for all activities that occur under your account.
If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify Startventure immediately.
Similar to the utilization of personal information of credit/debit card as enumerated above, the same will apply to the information of net banking payment option usage i.e. user name and/or password etc. The customer also agrees and undertakes not to stop and/or dispute any credit/debit card payment once initiated by him/her. The customer further agrees that any expense/s incurred by www.startventure.in consequent to his/her failing to abide by the aforementioned point, will be borne by him/her.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Any product/service once purchased cannot be cancelled since the nature of our products/services being online as such, they are instantly delivered and/or the process of delivery gets initiated and cannot be stopped without any misuse/loss to us. However, www.startventure.in will refund payments to you in the following circumstances:
a. If there has been a duplicate payment in error.
b. Refund of the fees you paid to www.startventure.in is the maximum relief granted in any event. The refund so granted will be subject to verification of payment realized and after reduction of the taxes and/or finance charges as applicable (if any) for such transaction.
1. You may not use the www.startventure.in service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, including misusing permanent account number (PAN) of another person.
2. International users agree to comply with all Indian laws and regulations, including laws regulating the export of data from your country of residence.
3. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, graphics, that you submit, and post on to www.startventure.in service. Other examples of illegal or unauthorized uses include, but are not limited to:
a. Modifying, adapting, translating, or reverse engineering any portion of the www.startventure.in service.
b. Removing any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the www.startventure.in service.
c.Using any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion or the www.startventure.in service.
D. Creating user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses.
E. Creating or transmitting unwanted electronic communications such as “spam,” or chain letters to or otherwise interfering with other user’s enjoyment of the service by blocking.
F. Submitting data of any third party without such third party’s prior written consent.
G. Submitting Materials that falsely express or imply that such Materials are sponsored or endorsed by www.startventure.in
H. Submitting Materials that infringe misappropriate or violate the intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other proprietary rights of any party.
I. Transmitting any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature.
J. Submitting false or misleading information.
While www.startventure.in prohibits such conduct on its site, you understand and agree that you nonetheless may be exposed to such misuse or blocking by other users and that you use the www.startventure.in service at your own risk. For certain services such as Email, contents and calculators, registration by the visitor is required. By registering, you agree to the following terms in addition to any other specific terms, which shall be posted at an appropriate location of the Site. Each registration is for a single individual user with creation of multiple taxpayers known to the registering user only. To access these services, you will be asked to enter your individual User Name, Password, Date of Birth, Secret Question, Email Address and Mobile Contact. Therefore, we do not permit any of the following:-
A. Any other person sharing your User Name and Password unless your express permission is granted.
B. Any part of the Site being cached in proxy servers and accessed by person/s who have not registered with www.startventure.in as users of the Site and Service/s.
If we reasonably believe that a User Name and Password are being used / misused in any manner as clarified above we reserve the right to cancel access rights immediately without notice, and block access to all users from that IP address.
Limited Permission to Copy
You are permitted to print or download extracts from these pages for your personal non-commercial use only. Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use. You may not (whether directly or through the use of any software program) create a database in electronic or structured manual form by regularly or systematically downloading and storing all or any part of the pages from this site. No part of the Site may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other web site, nor may any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES
1. Nothing in these terms, shall exclude or limit startventure’s warranty or liability for losses which may not be lawfully excluded or limited by applicable law. some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or conditions or the limitation or exclusion of liability for loss or damage caused by negligence, breach of contract or breach of implied terms, or incidental or consequential damages. accordingly, only the limitations which are lawful in your jurisdiction will apply to you and our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
2. You expressly understand and agree that your use of the services is at your sole risk and that the services are provided “as is” and “as available.” in particular, startventure, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and its licensors do not represent or warrant to you that:
your use of the services will meet your requirements,
your use of the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error,
any information obtained by you as a result of your use of the services will be accurate or reliable, and
that defects in the operation or functionality of any software provided to you as part of the services will be corrected.
any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the services is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or other device or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from startventure or through or from the services shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms.
Startventure further expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
8. GRIEVANCE OFFICER
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below: Adv Madhu Chandak (E-mail: email@example.com)
9. DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND JURISDICTION
It is expressly agreed to by the Parties hereto that the formation, interpretation and performance of this Policy and any disputes arising herefrom will be resolved through a two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution (“ADR”) mechanism. It is further agreed to by the Parties that the contents of this Section shall survive even after the termination or expiry of the Policy and/or Terms.
a) Mediation: In case of any dispute between the parties, the Parties will attempt to resolve the same amicably amongst themselves, to the mutual satisfaction of both Parties. In the event that the Parties are unable to reach such an amicable solution within thirty (30) days of one Party communicating the existence of a dispute to the other Party, the dispute will be resolved by arbitration, as detailed hereinbelow.
b) Arbitration: In the event that the Parties are unable to amicably resolve a dispute by mediation, said dispute will be referred to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by the Company, and the award passed by such sole arbitrator will be valid and binding on both Parties. The Parties shall bear their own costs for the proceedings, although the sole arbitrator may, in his/her sole discretion, direct either Party to bear the entire cost of the proceedings. The arbitration shall be conducted in English, and the seat of Arbitration shall be the city of Mumbai in the state of Maharashtra, India.
The Parties expressly agree that the Terms, Policy and any other agreements entered into between the Parties are governed by the laws, rules and regulations of India, and that the Courts at Mumbai, Maharashtra, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising between the Parties.